BoB clubs stands for Business Over Breakfast (or Brunch) and provides members with word of mouth referrals.
This is an official BoB Club meeting for you to check out. It will be a structured lunch meeting, where everyone gets a chance to introduce themselves and their business during a 30-60 second presentation and referrals are being passed.
Breakfast is $15. Please register so we can give the restaurant a headcount.
Some tips on your presentation:
• Tell everyone your name and your business name (just one business!)
• If you have a competitor in the group, let the club know you’re just here to check it out and to possibly join another club/start your own. That way you don’t step onto anyone’s toes.
• If you don’t have a competitor in the club, tell us why your business is unique and why we should feel confident when referring you and your business to our business contacts.
• What should we be listening for and how we should respond when talking with our business contact or what we should say to those contacts to make them interested in talking with you.
• Tell us the sort of business customers/clients you already have and the clients you want to target (be as specific as possible).
• Repeat your name and business name.
• Pass your business card around the table when the chairperson indicates the appropriate time for this.