Add to Calendar
WARREN CULLAR AND KITTY BIEL’S
42ND ANNUAL ART PARTY
Join us for our 42nd art party with food, wine, and story telling!
Guests will tour the two studios, home and sculpture garden.
Relax, chat, meet new friends, and gain personal insights into Warrens’ World Of Art.
Bring your art loving friends
Special Announcement – Upcoming Book Publication
“YES YOU CAN MAKE A LIVING AS AN ARTI$T”
A creative non-fiction memoir by Warren Cullar
About Warren’s World Of Art:
- Plenty To See: The lighted sculpture garden has 20 original sculptures, and there are over 250 original works of art throughout the property.
- Sculpture Studio: See where the magic happens!
- Painting Studio: A gallery of original paintings, etchings, sculptures, and serigraphs.
- Porch Gallery: A gallery of original mixed media assemblage art on the large screened porch.
- “Gallarage”: A gallery of original large paintings and bronze sculptures in the carpeted and heated garage.
- Loosen Up: Our massage therapist, Patrick Hickey, will give free 10 minute chair massages on Friday and Saturday in the Piano Room (tips appreciated). Please register when you arrive.
- Fire Pit: Wrap up the evening with s’mores, cigars, and a night cap. Story telling encouraged!